Thursday, September 27, 2007

Slowly.....slowly...

There were quite a few stories on this BLOG site previously, until I deleted them, but a little 'Harvey Time' of late has helped me come back to something I once enjoyed.

I'm just coming back to this slowly; this won't be too long a story, just a quick summary.

Summer passed quickly, it barely arrived in Vancouver before I looked up and saw the season replaced by fall.
Life had slowed somewhat from the spring. It started off busy, with trips and work, and then the pace came down a bit. I had moved to the North Shore, in what to me is like a little artists getaway; though there is no art to be found. It just feels warm here.
I've had friends over to visit; it's been fun. Dinners, people over for breakfast, walking down to the local coffee shop for a java, and runs/walks along the seawall.

Since then, the pace is back up to speed with a change in career: managing my own business.

Andy and I decided to take a boys road trip to Oregon and California in September.
The trip centered around 4 main things:
1. Oregon for sand duning
2. Napa Valley for wine tasting (the best)
3. San Fran
4. Santa cruz and back home via Oregon for a little outlet shopping.



Beyond that, been riding around on the new motorbike. Still breaking it in.

h.

No comments: